Island Radio division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our Nanaimo, B.C. Sales Team at radio stations 102.3 The Wave, 106.9 The Wolf and portal www.NanaimoNewsNOW.com.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients on Vancouver Island.
- Maintain and Develop an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
- Minimum of 1 year marketing, sales or media sales experience.
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle.
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by June 21st to:
Retail Sales Manager
4550 Wellington Road
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline:June 21, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.