XM105FM in Whitecourt is looking for our next Star! Be a part of our WINNING TEAM!
- Sell, service and collect advertising revenues from an established account list
- Develop new revenue from unassigned retail accounts
- Provide on-going support to ensure optimal client satisfaction
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
- Self-motivated with a high level of self-initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented
- Problem solver
- Computer literate in Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Airware. WideOrbit an asset
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Please send your Resume, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by January 31, 2020 to Neil Shewchuk, Station Manager/ Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline:January 31, 2020
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.