The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Okanagan Division has a rare opportunity in our Kelowna sales department. We’re looking for a highly organized and motivated professional with a winning attitude and a track record of success to join our team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage an established client list, providing exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients.
- Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
- Minimum of 1-year sales experience.
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Professional appearance, valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
Opportunities like this are few and far between. Earn an above average income while living in Canada’s paradise – Kelowna, British Columbia. Kelowna is located in the heart of the Okanagan Valley, and boasts a population of 175,000 in the greater Kelowna area. It’s home to some of the most beautiful lakes, beaches, golf courses, wineries and parks in the entire Country.
Send your resume, along with cover letter and completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by January 15th, 2017 to Bryan Ford – General Sales Manager of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Okanagan Division – at
Deadline:January 15, 2018
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.