Island Radio division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our Courtenay/Campbell River, B.C. Sales Team at 97.3 The Eagle.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional radio environment, and we like to have fun.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to an existing list of radio clients on Vancouver Island.
- Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
- Minimum of 1 year marketing, sales or media sales experience.
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle.
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by November 27, 2017 to:
Operations Manager / Sales Manager
801B 29th Street
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.