The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has a rare opportunity at the Head Office in Kamloops, BC.
We’re seeking a highly organized, motivated professional to join our team!
Reporting to the Director, Finance responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- General accounting functions including preparation of monthly journal entries, schedules
and account reconciliations
- Review of monthly contra and bank reconciliations as well as sales, payroll and commission
reports and their preparation as required
- Overseeing staff for various accounting functions and reporting
- Preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Updating annual Insurance reporting forms and liaising with insurance companies on
behalf of the Group
- Working with multiple locations throughout the budget process and the maintaining of
- Responsible for annual Regulatory reporting and monitoring
- Preparation of supporting working papers and completion of quarterly reporting as well as
annual audit and income tax reporting
- Involved in all aspects of the audit process including the overseeing of Internal Controls
- Minimum of 4 years accounting experience
- Previous Broadcasting knowledge considered an asset
- Skills in Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Great Plains would be a benefit
- Excellent organizational, written, presentation and communication skills with an attention
- Team player with a positive attitude and good leadership abilities
Please submit your resume by January 31th, 2019 outlining your qualifications for the position.
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
Deadline:January 31, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.