Advertising Account Manager
The Prince George division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team representing CKPG TV, CTV, Global and CKPGToday.ca.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various TV and digital clients in North Central BC
- Maintain and Develop current client list, building long term trust relationships
- Develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Prepare and present client focused integrated marketing strategies
- Rapidly learn within a high paced team of dedicated professionals
- Minimum 1-year marketing, sales or media sales experience
- Post-secondary education in relevant field preferred but not mandatory
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends
- Strong organization, written, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional appearance, valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle mandatory
Account Managers with the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group are among the most respected salespeople in the marketplace. If you are interested in working with the most influential media company in North Central BC, we want to hear from you!
Learn more about the beautiful community and endless opportunities in Prince George, BC http://moveupprincegeorge.ca/about/choose-prince-george
Please send your resume, cover letter and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by July 21st 2019. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Kelli Moorhead – General Sales Manager – email:
Deadline:July 21, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.