Would you like to join a best in class sales organization?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a fearless and driven Advertising consultant to generate revenue on our broadcast and digital platforms. Reporting to the General Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing our retail client base and maximizing local sales revenue on both 102.3NOW!radio and up!99.3.
- Passionately play an active role in driving digital revenue through the successful execution of projects and campaigns
- Champion for all online and digital applications
- Develop relationships through prospecting new business accounts and networking
- Manage and maintain a list of radio clients as well as develop new business; meet all assigned budgets
- Be a master of the Pattison Sales Process
- Strong business acumen with emphasis on digital trends
- Create quality presentations to existing and new businesses
- Accounts receivable
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years digital media sales experience with high level of initiative/self-motivation with a proven track record of success
- Business Certificate or Degree & beginner Google analytics training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Enjoy the challenges of selling and possess and natural positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and coachability
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to determine client marketing goals and needs
- Proven track record in business development
- High level of comfort with social/interactive offerings available to clients
- Computer skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
The Edmonton Division is a market leader on radio and digital platforms. The local team values integrity, creativity and client success. We believe in people and offer all employees the opportunity to contribute, collaborate and succeed, without taking ourselves too seriously!
Please send your Resume, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by January 31st, 2020 to Sanja Vejnovic at sanja.vejnovic@JPBG.ca
Deadline:January 31, 2020
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.