Today’s Country 95-5 is looking for our next Afternoon Drive star who can take our ratings to the next level! We’re a proud member of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group in Lethbridge, Alberta.
This position offers the opportunity to work with an excellent team both in Lethbridge and the entire Jim Pattison Broadcast Group. The JPBG is a growing company that offers endless prospects for growth and advancement.
From you we’d like to see:
- Min 3 years full-time previous on-air experience at a commercial radio station
- The ability to create lifestyle and local buzz! We demand an interaction pro!
- Creativity and OUTSIDE the box thinking are a must!
- You understand the value of Social Media as a radio tool and there isn’t a day that goes by that you aren’t updating your status, tweeting or posting a new pic to Instagram to promote yourself and your station
- You love country music and everything about it
- You know the best way to get people talking is by getting out of the station and into the community
- You understand that radio isn’t your ordinary Monday through Friday 9-5 job and you love that about it!
- Great internal and external service skills
- You can take direction and offer advice and often seek out on-air checks
Wide Orbit Automation, VoxPro and Adobe Audition software would be beneficial, but not essential.
From the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group you get:
- A super ownership group that continues to expand and offer opportunities
- A fun radio station to work at
- A first class salary and benefit package
- A growing city 90 minutes from the Rockies, two hours from Calgary and one hour from the U.S. border
Interested? Then please send your resume & mp3 demo to (pls give me no more than your best 2.5 mins)
Today’s Country 95-5 will be accepting applications until Aug 14th, 2017. No phone calls please, only those who are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline:August 14, 2017
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.