Today’s Country QX104 has a part-time opportunity for a personality who’s committed to entertaining, informing and building a solid relationship with the Winnipeg community.
- Host Live Weekend Shows and/or Voice Track shifts
- Update interactive content (blogs, Facebook, Twitter)
- Make public appearances and do remotes as required
- Commercial voice work when required
- Vacation fill-in relief as assigned
- Excellent on-air personality and presentation with minimum 2 years of experience preferred.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be creative with good technical skills
- Comfortable interacting with listeners on-air, online and on-site
- Experience with Country Music would be great however, the ability to cut through and make a difference is essential
- Knowledge of WideOrbit Automation is helpful
- Familiarity with Winnipeg Region is a plus
Deadline:July 19, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.