Do you normalize or hard limit…. Or both?
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group in Prince Albert has a rare opening for a commercial producer for our busy client services / creative department. You are a production pro with 1 – 2 years’ experience. You are patient and a coach to announcers and clients alike. If you understand that quality and quantity are not mutually exclusive and can give us commercial production that not only sells, but also engages the listener, we want to hear from you.
- Record, edit, and produce commercials.
- Collaborate with sales and creative team to develop creative.
- Opportunity to produce imaging and promos.
- Help create content for on-air hosts.
- Support digital / news teams with editing, file conversion, and clips as required.
- Fill in for other producers during holidays, etc.
- Opportunity to live op Saskatchewan Roughrider and Prince Albert Raider games.
- Certificate in broadcasting or media arts with a focus on radio production or sound design.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in radio production.
- Experience with Adobe Audition, Scott Studios and / or Wide Orbit is an asset.
- Applicants must demonstrate problem solving abilities, creativity, initiative, and a desire to push the production envelope.
Please forward your resume with references, a 120 second commercial demo to Ron Knutson Creative Director / Producer Jim Pattison Broadcast Group Prince Albert SK . Deadline for submissions is Oct 13, 2017. You MUST complete and attach our self-ID form (see below) with your application.