Creative Director – Nanaimo, BC
The Island Radio Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity for a Creative Director to join our team based in Nanaimo.
Writing radio scripts for our clients across six stations
Attending client meetings
Attending departmental meetings and brainstorming sessions
Working closely with sales, programming, production, and traffic to ensure deadlines are met
• Attention to detail
• Balance of creativity AND organizational skills
• Efficient, clear communication (internal and external)
• Ability to work quickly under tight deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Team player / brainstorming
• Flexible, able to adapt methods to fit various types of clients and requests
• A sense of humour
• Any voiceover/production and previous Wide Orbit experience would be a bonus
• Big on ideas, bigger on ideas that work for our clients
• The ideal candidate has a post-secondary education in broadcast
• Experience in a leadership role is an asset
Please send your best scripts and produced spots, your resume, references, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by December 4, 2020 to:
General Manager, Vancouver Island
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
Deadline:December 4, 2020
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.