Enthusiastic about radio? Passionate about writing? Are you original, energetic, creative, responsible and reliable? Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Grande Prairie Division has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Creative Writer in our Grande Prairie office!
- To write original and effective creative copy for a variety of clients on an assigned account list, following department timelines, guidelines and procedures, to help clients achieve their advertising objectives.
- Providing excellent customer service by communicating with clients and their sales representatives on a regular basis regarding commercial content, approvals and marketing directions.
- Maintain a current knowledge of advertising regulations, current events, and popular culture.
- Brainstorm, motivate and inspire fellow writers.
- Degree or diploma from a recognized Broadcast/Journalism Program or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized; detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Ability to work well under pressure, to meet deadlines and to problem solve.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, and also contribute to the department and stations as an enthusiastic team player.
Please send your Resume, Demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by June 15 2019 to Suzanne Marceau Zinterer at or drop off at #202, 9817-101 Avenue, Grande Prairie, AB T8V 0X6
Deadline:June 15, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.