The Island Radio Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time creative writer to join our team.
• Writing radio scripts for our clients across six stations
• Attending client meetings
• Attending departmental meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Working closely with sales, production, and traffic to ensure deadlines are met
- Creative thinker who is driven to succeed
• Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Organized, with great attention to detail
• Voiceover experience is an assetQUALIFICATIONS
• The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary education in radio broadcasting
• A valid driver’s license
• Strong references
Please send your best scripts and produced spots, your resume, references, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by April 28, 2017 to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline:April 28, 2017
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.