The Island Radio Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity for a full-time creative writer to join our team.
• Writing radio scripts for our clients across six stations
• Attending client meetings
• Attending departmental meetings and brainstorming sessions
• Working closely with sales, production, and traffic to ensure deadlines are met
- Creative thinker who is driven to succeed
• Strong communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Organized, with great attention to detail
• Voiceover experience is an assetQUALIFICATIONS
• The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary education in radio broadcasting
• A valid driver’s license
• Strong references
Please send your best scripts and produced spots, your resume, references, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by April 28, 2017 to:
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.