We are looking for an experienced team member who is full of fresh ideas and is not afraid to let loose and have some fun. Living in Canada’s Premiere Resort Destination, you’ll work in a fun and energetic atmosphere writing creative copy, imaging and station promos for our three Okanagan radio stations. You’ll meet and work with our clients and be part of a dynamic, award winning creative team. The successful candidate will be based in Vernon, BC.
- Exceptionally organized with good time-management skills
- Bursting with creativity
- A writing whiz
- A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Aware of current events and popular trends, comfortable with social media
- A great communicator with attention to detail
Minimum of three years experience.
Knowledge of WideOrbit and Adobe would be an asset.
Please forward your cover letter, resume, script samples, audio Demo and New Applicant Self ID form by August 18, 2017 in confidence to:
Doug Loepp – Creative Director (Okanagan Division)