We’re looking for a writer to join our Creative Team at 101.5 Kool FM & Wild 953 Radio in Calgary. A Creative Writer, with the emphasis on “creative.” We aren’t in the business of giving our clients ads that they’ll like. Our goal is to create radio messages and creative strategies that will get results for our clients. So yes, sometimes you get to tell the client their idea is not effective – But you need to be able to explain to them why. This is a place where your best work has a chance to play on the radio every day.
• Working closely with our sales teams and our clients to develop strategic advertising campaigns
• Writing impactful creative for our top clients
• Occasionally spinning gold out of straw
• Maintaining an active client list
• Collaborating with other creative types
• Managing the flow of agency supplied creative
Experience with WideOrbit is an asset, but if we learned it, you can too. The most important things are great creative and the ability to explain your decisions to advertisers.
Please send your resume, a sample of your work and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by March 21st to Patrick Eldridge, Creative Director