Today’s Country 95.5 and All Hits B93 is looking for a bright spirited individual to join our creative department! We need someone who likes to think differently and has a sharp eye for details.
As a creative writer/producer for our Lethbridge Division, you’ll be required to:
- Process and schedule supplied ads from agencies and clients
- Edit supplied scripts for content and length
- Conceptualize, develop and write radio ads for local clients
- Collaborate with sales reps and clients about their advertising campaigns
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills
- Produce commercials (direct/edit/mix/dub spots) for a multi-format facility
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in a Radio Program
- 1-2 years of writing/production experience
- Computer literate in all Office applications
- Knowledge of WideOrbit and Adobe Audition a huge asset
- MUST have ability to work with minimal supervision and within a team environment with emphasis on internal assistance and upholding professional standards
- On-Air experience beneficial but not required
Lethbridge is a beautiful city, with wide open skies and picturesque mountain views. We are two hours south of Calgary, one hour north of the U.S border, and one and a half hours east of the Rocky Mountains. We boast all major shopping; first class schools, including a University and College; as well as excellent recreation and entertainment facilities. It is not uncommon to see cowboys roaming around!! If this is an environment that speaks to your imagination, then let’s talk!
Those interested, need to apply by October 13 2017.
Apply to: Felicity Medwell, Creative Director
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
Direct Phone – 403.329.0955 Ext. 232