Digital Account Manager
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group in Lethbridge is currently seeking a strategic, online savvy, results oriented sales professional to join our sales team as a Digital Account Manager.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in online sales and a good understanding of the overall media landscape. Responsibilities include meeting digital revenue targets through managing relationships with media buying agencies and direct clients. As part of those responsibilities, working with existing Account Executives to assist them in presenting digital solutions for existing and new clients. We are looking for an energetic self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue, understands the importance of stellar customer service, and is results driven and committed to developing new business.
- source new business
- meet and exceed monthly revenue targets
- create innovative client solutions, leveraging the stations’ digital assets.
- participate in the creation and execution of multiplatform opportunities
- coach and mentor existing Account Executives in developing digital solutions for existing clients and new business
- successful track record of online sales advertising experience
- a thorough understanding of the competitive online advertising market
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- self motivated and open to appropriate direction
- represent the product brands foremost, while able to streamline the objectives of the customer to a mutually beneficial conclusion
- driven, passionate, motivated and goal oriented
Lethbridge is a beautiful city, with wide open skies and picturesque mountain views. We are two hours south of Calgary, one hour north of the U.S border, and one and a half hours east of the Rocky Mountains. We boast all major shopping; first class schools, including a University and College; as well as excellent recreation and entertainment facilities.
Those interested, need to apply by October 20 2017 to:
General Manager – Lethbridge Division
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group, #220-410 7th Street South, Lethbridge, T1J 2G6
NOTE: Only those applicants selected for follow-up interviews will be contacted.
Deadline:October 20, 2017
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.