Movers, Shakers, Dreamers and Wildly Talented People Wanted!
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group is looking for a Digital Specialist to support Sales, Promotions and Graphics for its digital platforms in Winnipeg. This is a unique opportunity because it is very client and presentation focused but it also includes all aspects of design and scheduling. In this role you will exercise a high degree of creativity, while also interacting with local business people. The right person will be highly motivated by a desire to see our clients succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales team in all facets of the digital process including client presentations
- Coordinate and facilitate digital advertising scheduling
- Create, prepare, present tailor-made contests and promotions for digital platforms (Apps, websites, social)
- Graphic and video design; produce final form content for multiple platforms
- Support Promotions with all Sales-related design and social media
- Work closely with various station personnel to publish, produce and populate our sites with engaging content
- Collaborate closely with the Account Managers to create and produce digital solutions that deliver strong R.O.I.
- Assist in maintaining content / social networking tools i.e. Facebook and Twitter
- Coordinate APP content relating to push notifications and contesting
- Other duties as required
Knowledge & Skills:
- Graphic design experience/skill with contemporary design sensibility
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, Google Adswords, Power Point, Word, Excel
- Must be proficient in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects or Final Cut
- Videographer and editing skills
- Possess creativity and promotional mindset
- Possess strong short-form writing skills
- Must be organized and able to multi-task to deadlines; superior time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive / ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer-driven environment
- Ability to take input and direction from multiple sources
- Post secondary diploma in graphic design an asset
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years corporate media experience in a similar role
Please forward your cover letter, resume, design samples and references, as well as the New Applicant Self ID form by January 15, 2019 in confidence to:
QX104 & 94-3 The Drive
Thank you for your interest, but we will respond only to candidates that have been short-listed. No phone calls please. Deadlines for applications is January 15, 2019.
Deadline:January 15, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.