Would you like to join a best in class sales organization? We are looking for a skilled and result-driven Digital Strategist to join our team. Reporting to the market General Sales Manager, you will work closely and collaboratively with the Advertising Consultants by assisting the team in determining the digital marketing needs as it relates to an integrated plan with our radio platforms. You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the digital marketing strategies while working closely with cross-functional teams.
- As player on the consulting team for the client, you will develop digital solutions to meet clients needs
- Liaise with clients, sales teams and other departments to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency with integrated platform plan and solution
- Collaborate closely with Sales team to develop strong supportive internal relationships
- Project manage the development and execution of all digital products and campaigns
- Function as an internal and external expert for proposal strategy and assist in development of presentation materials for digital recommendations
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategies
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of three years experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Exceptional team player and highly coachable
- Deadline driven self-starter, who works with urgency and passion
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in a client facing role
- Exceptional ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions for our digital solutions
- Quick thinker, with the ability to simplify the complex, learn fast and proactively push your ideas forward.
- Proven track record of success in working with integrated, multi- functional teams
- Knowledgeable and experienced with online marketing tools and best practices
- Possess thorough understanding of digital touch points that consumers interact with every day: SEO, Google Analytics, Google Pay per Click, targeted display, social platforms, website design, Video Content production and posting
The Edmonton Division is a market leader on radio and digital platforms. The local team values integrity, creativity and client success. We believe in people and offer all employees the opportunity to contribute, collaborate and succeed, without taking ourselves too seriously!
Please send your Resume, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by December 1, 2019 to Sanja Vejnovic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline:December 1, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.