The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an incredible management opportunity for a highly motivated and talented broadcaster looking to advance their career. In this position, you will have a chance to lead our very dynamic East Kootenay radio stations.
We’re looking for an individual who lives by our Pattison values of Trust, Integrity, Quality, Innovation, Commitment, and Customer Service. We’re a growing and leading broadcast company that respects our people and is firmly committed to growing our Wildly Talented Team!
Responsibilities include the following:
- “Lead by example” and set the standard of excellence for growth of the Radio operation and its personnel.
- Coaching, training and development of the management team and the sales and programming departments.
- Manage, recruit, mentor and motivate a dedicated team of broadcast professionals.
- Lead the development of Radio programming and revenue opportunities.
- Represent the stations corporately as well as in the local communities.
- Establish objectives and support company policies and programs.
- Keep up to date with government regulatory policies to ensure conformance to regulations.
- Oversee and monitor implementation of all station budgets.
- Recommend and monitor capital projects as required.
- Minimum 5 years management and/or sales management experience, preferably in radio.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to manage a team of high performers.
- Experience effectively managing station budgets and exceeding revenue goals.
- Competitive mindset with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Highly creative, innovative, enthusiastic and strategic.
- Excellent prospecting and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Send your resume by November 15th, 2017 in confidence to:
President, Jim Pattison Broadcast Group