General Sales Manager
We have a very exciting opportunity for a fearless and driven leader to have a big impact with our wildly talented sales team and clients. Reporting to the General Manager of the Winnipeg Division, Heidi Rasmussen, and dotted line to the VP Sales, Metro Markets, you will play a very important role in leading this team to new heights and delivering meaningful results to our clients with our radio and digital platforms. You will also be an active and contributing member to the Metro Sales leadership team.
- Passionately lead a dynamic team of sales consultants in developing consultative business relationships and solutions with current and new business clients.
- Champion, coach and lead the Pattison Sales Process, building a Best in Class sales organization
- Drive and deliver all revenue expectations
- Be well versed on business and industry trends
- As part of the Metro Sales Leadership team, contribute to results and collaborate with fellow leaders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum five years sales leadership experience and a proven track record of delivering results
- Diploma or degree in Business Management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and proven work ethic
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Competitive and results driven
- Highly coachable and open to feedback
- Computer skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
The Winnipeg Division is a market leader on radio and digital platforms. The local team values integrity, creativity and client success. We believe in people and offer all employees the opportunity to contribute, collaborate and succeed, without taking ourselves too seriously!
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by June 15, 2019 to Heidi Rasmussen, General Manager, 3rd Floor, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0W5. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline:June 15, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.