The Medicine Hat Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing Consultant Team at Medicine Hat’s top Media Company—including radio stations CHAT 94.5 FM and MY96 FM, CHAT TV, Streaming Services, and News Information web portal CHAT News Today.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun!
We’ll need you to…
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio, TV and online existing/new clients
- Maintain and grow an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting
- Prepare and present client-focused proposals
- Learn, embrace and execute a client-focused, creatively driven sales process
You should already have…
- A minimum of one year of marketing, sales or media sales experience
- Strong business acumen and be proficient in online and social media trends
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- A valid driver’s license, a clean driver’s abstract and own a reliable vehicle
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by November 22 @ 4pm
General Sales Manager
10 Boundary Road SE, Redcliff, Alberta, T0J 2P0
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline:November 22, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.