Morning Show Announcer
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our East Kootenay team as the full-time Morning Show Announcer at 102.9FM The Drive in Cranbrook/Fernie, BC.
The East Kootenay region is a truly remarkable place to live. An hour away from the USA, a short drive to Alberta, with outdoor recreation options that rival anywhere in Canada are just a few of the perks of living here!
- Hosting an awesome AM Drive show 6-10 a.m., Mon-Fri., on The Kootenay’s Best Rock, The Drive
- Maintenance of our digital extensions – including our sister station Total Country B-104
- Participation and presence in and at client and community events
- Communicate effectively on all station social media platforms
- Music Log Edits, Voice Tracking when required, Remotes, Commercial Voicing
What we’re looking for:
- You’re innovative and can create a show that is compelling, interactive, listener driven and local
- Ability to update webpage content using SoCast Digital and Adobe Photoshop an asset
- Experience with Wide Orbit, Music Master and Adobe Audition is an asset
- You are creative, quick, efficient, organized, dependable and have a great sense of humour
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Above all else, you are a great person – friendly, likeable, relatable and a positive team member, both on and off the air
Please send your resume, demo package and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by Friday, Feb 26th to:
John Helm – Program Director
Cranbrook / Fernie Division
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group LP
19 – 9th Ave. S. Cranbrook, BC V1C 2L9
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline:February 26, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
JPBG is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.