Do you like to give people BIG laughs? Do you have a BIG heart? Are you BIG on social media and in your community? Do you enjoy BIG cliché wordplay? Then we have the job for you! BIG105 is searching for our next great on-air personality! We are looking for a dynamic broadcaster with a great work ethic, passion for radio, and a genuine interest in getting involved in our great city to create some awesome local radio. But, above all else, the successful applicant will be a great team player that’s excited to join an already great show & team!
Expected Start Date: August/September
- Regular on-air shifts 6 – 10 am Monday through Friday
- Prepping, planning and executing an entertaining & engaging morning show
- Ability to communicate with BIG105 listeners (on-air, on-line, on the phone and on the street)
- Must be available for remote broadcasts, station appearances and community events
- Skilled with Social media
- A great local networker
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit would be an asset
- Positive attitude and passion for radio
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Must be a team player
- Strong references please
Please send your resume, demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by July 21, 2017 to Jamie Rankin, Program Director, at
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.