Morning Show Host
Are you that person that walks into a room and is instantly the star of the show? Perfect, because we’re currently casting for our next morning superstar for a solo show on All Hits B-93 in Lethbridge, Alberta.
From you we’d like to see:
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time previous on-air experience on mainstream radio.
- The ability to create content that a HOT AC listener talks about around the water cooler when they get to work!
- Your brain is so creative, it automatically thinks OUTSIDE the box first
- You understand the value of Social Media as a crucial radio tool
- You thrive on listener engagement and your phones never stop ringing
- You love Top 40 music and saying your call letters with pride!
- You know the best way to get people talking is by getting out of the station and into the community
- You understand that radio isn’t your ordinary Monday through Friday 9-5 job and you love that about it!
- Great internal and external customer service skills
- You can take direction as per set out in air-checks
Knowing Wide Orbit Automation and VoxPro software would be beneficial, but not essential.
From the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group you get:
- A super ownership group that continues to expand and offer opportunities
- A radio station that values a fun team culture in the hallways
- A growing city 90 minutes from the Rockies, two hours from Calgary and one hour from the U.S. border
Interested? Then please send your resume & mp3 demo to (please keep demo shorter than 3 min)
B-93 will be accepting applications until September 22nd, 2019. No phone calls please, only those who are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Deadline:September 22, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.