QX104 has a rare opening to become part of a team that has made QX the number 1 FM music station in the Winnipeg market.
- Regular daytime on-air shifts Monday through Friday.
- Preparing, planning, and executing your show including researching and conducting interviews.
- Must be available for remote broadcasts and station appearances.
- Voice tracking & vacation relief are also required.
- Daily contributions to digital platforms including website and various social media is required.
- Regular production including voicing.
- Developing and maintaining strong local ties to the community.
- Sales support as required.
- Extremely motivated, energetic, self-starter who likes to have fun at work and accomplish great stuff.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication and writing skills. Creativity is encouraged and required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of and love for the country music format is desirable.
- The ideal candidate will have post-secondary education in broadcasting, or related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years on-air experience.
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit an asset.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong references.
- Did we mention likes to have fun and accomplish great stuff?
Please send your Resume, Demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by Friday, October 25, 2019 to Janet Trecarten, Program Director at email@example.com
Deadline:October 25, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.