It’s been almost 6 years since we’ve had this opportunity available at MY96! We’re looking for our next MY96 Morning Show Co-Host to join our team in Medicine Hat! Our last team member moved on to a Morning Show in Winnipeg!
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to communicate and entertain our prime demographic
- Be a team focused player who likes to play in a fun environment with an experienced and hard working co-host
- Be able to create engaging content on air and online every day
- Be community focused with the desire to impact your community positively
- Be willing to take on more than just an on air shift
- Be an outstanding representative of yourself and your station with listeners and clients
- LOVE Public Appearances
- Embrace the opportunity to be involved in all facets of MY96 including promotions, music, and marketing.
Please send your Resume, Demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by Mar 26/17 to Mike Doll, Program Director at
Deadline:March 26, 2017
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.