The Island Radio Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opening for a full-time producer based in Nanaimo, BC.
- producing commercials, promos and imaging for our 6 radio stations in Nanaimo, Parksville, Courtenay and Port Alberni using Adobe Audition 3
- working closely with programming, creative, sales and clients
- supervising and delegating to 3 part-time production assistants
To get the job you will be:
- an experienced and exceptional producer
- super organized, efficient and detail oriented
- creative and have a sense of humour
- a star at bringing out the best in talent
- comfortable making decisions quickly
- able to work on your own and play nice with others
- passionate about radio in general and our stations in particular.
Bonus points if you:
- have experience producing for a variety of formats
- are great at voicing
Please email your resume, commercial and imaging demos, a list of references and any other good stuff by Feb 24, 2016 to:
Deadline:February 24, 2017
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.