The Grande Prairie Division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has a FULL- TIME POSITION available for Promotions Coordinator. Reporting directly to the Promotions Director and General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for seeing promotions through from beginning to end and representing the station at promotions and live on-location broadcasts. Job
A promotions Coordinator is an integral part of a radio team! The individual will be expected to work as part of a team to create and see promotions through! This includes building promotions from beginning to end, creating visual graphics, managing social media platforms, setting up and taking down promotional materials, and much more!
• Represent the station at events happening in and around the community.
• Creating and seeing promotions through.
• File reports on events as required.
• Maintain promotional inventory.
• Build and create graphics for the station and promotions
• Responsible for equipment set up/take down for promotional events.
• Must be willing to work evening and weekends including statutory holidays.
• Reliable, organized and punctual.
• Energetic and outgoing personality.
• Must be a team player.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possesses the maturity to work without supervision in an independent setting.
• Positive, friendly and fun demeanor.
• Attention to detail.
• Basic computer skills required.
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
• Basic Social Media Knowledge.
• A valid AB driver’s license and safe driving record
• Must be 18 or older
• Street level promotions experience, with ability to problem solve and deal with adversity would be plus.
Please forward your application to attention Mackenzie Cox by November 20th, 2017.
Deadline:November 20, 2017
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.