Are you good at everything? Well, do we have an opportunity for you!
CHAT TV in Medicine Hat, Alberta, has an opening for a full-time Promotions Director.
- Broadcasting diploma and/or Marketing/Communications degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Very positive and friendly attitude with strong public relations skills.
- Adept social media user. Keen knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, and/or After Effects a definite asset.
- A strong creative mind and eye for good visual design is also a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and means of transportation.
- Developing and executing sponsored station promotions for fun and creative audience engagement.
- On-air hosting for various segments.
- A passion for community involvement including occasional public appearances.
- Writing, directing and editing all promotional creative material, while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Managing creative materials for commercial logs using the Wide Orbit traffic system.
- Active participation in formal and informal brainstorming sessions.
- -Working hand-in-hand with a driven sales team.
Please send your Resume, Demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by October 13th, 2017 to Curtis Cruickshank, Creative Director at
Deadline:October 13, 2017
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.