Are you good at everything? Well, do we have an opportunity for you!
CHAT TV in Medicine Hat, Alberta, has an opening for a full-time Promotions Director.
- Broadcasting diploma and/or Marketing/Communications degree from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Very positive and friendly attitude with strong public relations skills.
- Adept social media user. Keen knowledge of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Very strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, and/or After Effects a definite asset.
- A strong creative mind and eye for good visual design is also a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and means of transportation.
- Developing and executing sponsored station promotions for fun and creative audience engagement.
- On-air hosting for various segments.
- A passion for community involvement including occasional public appearances.
- Writing, directing and editing all promotional creative material, while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Managing creative materials for commercial logs using the Wide Orbit traffic system.
- Active participation in formal and informal brainstorming sessions.
- -Working hand-in-hand with a driven sales team.
Please send your Resume, Demo and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by October 13th, 2017 to Curtis Cruickshank, Creative Director at