Radio and Digital Account Executive
The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group – Central Alberta, has an exciting opportunity to join our Red Deer sales team at radio stations Big 105.5FM, 106.7FM The Drive and www.rdnewsNOW.com.
We provide training, technology, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients
- Maintain and enhance an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling and targeted prospecting.
- Prepare and present business focused marketing proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creative driven sales process.
- Minimum of 1-year marketing, B2B sales or media sales experience.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas
- Strong business acumen and proficient in digital marketing trends
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle.
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by November 6 to:
Retail Sales Manager
2840 Bremner Avenue
Red Deer, AB
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline:November 6, 2020
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.