Radio and Digital Account Executive
The Prince Albert division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team!!
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients in Prince Albert
- Maintain and Develop an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling and
- Prepare and present client focused
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales
- Minimum of 1 year marketing, sales or media sales
- Strong business acumen and proficient in Digital trends
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power
Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle.
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by October 28, 2020 to:
1316 Central Avenue – 2nd Floor Prince Albert, SK S6V 6P5
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline:October 28, 2020
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.