CKPG News is offering a unique radio, television, web crossover opportunity for the right person. You’ll be expected to generate great story ideas, accurately gather information and produce and present your stories to our audience in a timely fashion. The winning candidate will be offered a permanent – full time position our award winning newsroom in Prince George, BC.
Your qualifications should include:
- A broadcast school diploma or appropriate experience;
- Excellent research, writing and presentation skills;
- Strong Social Media skills;
- Ability to work as a member of a team and on your own;
- Ability to deal with tight deadlines;
- A Driver’s Licence (abstract required for interview);
- Camera and editing skills are a bonus.
We provide excellent wages and a great benefits package. Northern British Columbia offers a wide variety of activities for anyone who loves the great outdoors. Prince George is a city of about 80,000. It features all of the modern conveniences of a big city, without the big city inconveniences. For more information visit: http://moveupprincegeorge.ca
Please send a resume and samples of your work to: Dave Barry, CKPG News Director, 1810-3rd Avenue, Prince George B.C., V2M-1G4 or by email: No phone calls please. Only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. All applications must be received by Sunday October 15, 2017.