Sales Team Lead
Would you like to join a best in class sales organization?
We have a very exciting opportunity for a fearless and driven team lead to collaborate with the Vice President of Metro Sales and the Edmonton Retail Sales Manager. In this position you will play a very important role in helping lead the wildly talented Edmonton team to reach new heights and deliver meaningful results to our clients with our dynamic online interactive platforms.
- Passionately assist and play an active role with the VP of Metro Markets and GSM in driving digital revenue through the development and successful execution of projects and campaigns
- Champion for all online and digital applications
- includes training support, client presentation decks and data analysis
- Manage and maintain a list of radio clients as well as develop new business; meet all assigned budgets
- Be a master of the Pattison Sales Process and Metro Sales leadership initiatives
- Plan and implement digital initiatives with the goal to drive non-traditional revenue streams with the team
- Strong business acumen with emphasis on digital trends
- Support RSM in administration of required reporting and tracking
- Back up RSM when absent
- Role will evolve as RSM and VP evaluate skills and needs
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years digital media sales experience with high level of initiative/self-motivation with a proven track record of success
- Minimum 3 years supervisory and or leadership experience
- Experience both launching and successfully executing digital initiatives to clients
- Business Certificate or Degree & beginner Google analytics training
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Enjoy the challenges of selling and possess and natural positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and coachability
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- An ability to determine client marketing goals and needs
- Computer skills – working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile
The Edmonton Division is a market leader on radio and digital platforms. The local team values integrity, creativity and client success. We believe in people and offer all employees the opportunity to contribute, collaborate and succeed, without taking ourselves too seriously!
Please send your Resume, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by June 14, 2019 to Sanja Vejnovic at
Deadline:June 14, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.