Senior Account Executive
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group, Canada’s largest western-based Radio and Television Company, has an exciting opportunity. Join our East Kootenay team in Cranbrook as Senior Account Executive.
Position: Full Time
Reports to: General Manager and General Sales Manager
- Manage an established client list.
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients.
- Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- To learn, embrace and execute a client focused, creatively driven sales process.
- Act with integrity and treat co-workers and clients with respect.
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in sales or marketing.
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Professional appearance, valid drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
- A positive and friendly attitude.
The East Kootenay region is a truly remarkable place to live with outdoor recreation options that rival anywhere else in Canada. An easy drive to the USA and close to many ski resorts are just a few of the perks of living here. Plus Calgary, with its big city amenities is only 4 hours away.
Please email your resume, cover letter and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by May 16, 2019 to:
Jim Pattison Broadcast Group, Cranbrook
Deadline:May 16, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.