Senior Account Executive/Marketing Specialist
Grande Prairie Radio division of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group has an exciting opportunity to join our Sales Team.
We provide training, leadership, goal setting, and assistance to help make you successful. We have a professional media environment, and we like to have fun.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to various radio and digital clients in Grande Prairie and Area.
- Maintain and Develop an established client list
- Develop new business through cold calling and prospecting.
- Prepare and present client focused proposals.
- Meet and exceed budgets laid out on an annual basis
- Passionate about people and sales
- Sales experience with high level of initiative/self-motivation
- Competitive and goal-oriented
- Enjoy the challenges of selling and possess and natural positive attitude
- Computer skills
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and embrace new ideas.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and own reliable vehicle
Please send your resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form, www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf by November 15th to:
GSM Jim Pattison Broadcast Group
Grande Prairie Division
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deadline:November 15, 2019
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.